PALM BAY, Florida – The weather is expected to be dry without any rain in the forecast, so make sure you get out there this weekend.
Friday, September 14th:
- 10:30 a.m. Veteran’s Coffee and Cannabis at (1420 Palm Bay Rd NE in Palm Bay) Call: (877) 303-0741
- 3:00 p.m. Art in the Park – Suncatchers (Ages 5-12) at Brevard County’s Franklin T DeGroodt Memorial Library Call 321-952-6317 to register
- 7:00 p.m. Spanks at Malabar Mo’s Bar & Grill
- 8:00 p.m. Tina Turner Tribute at Jack Straws
- 9:00 p.m. Buckshot at Siggy’s An American Bar
Saturday, September 15th:
- 10:00 a.m. – Rockin’ Kidz Club Kidz Day Out
- 11:00 a.m. – Roughouse Live! at Space Coast Harley-Davidson
- 12:00 p.m. – Miss Space Coast Harley Davidson 2018 at Space Coast Harley-Davidson
- 8:00 p.m. – Bioluminescence Tour at Paddling Paradise (4220 Dixie Hwy, in Palm Bay) Call for reservations 321-258-4492 Cost $45 – $65
- 6:00 p.m. – Bungle in The Jungle with Spanks Band at The Wet Spot
- 6:00 p.m. – Eric & Sam at Malabar Mo’s Bar & Grill
- 7:00 p.m. – Live Entertainment – Alison Rickett, Solo Pianist at Pour 4
- 9:00 p.m. – 21 to Burn at Siggy’s An American Bar
Sunday, September 16th:
- 11:00 a.m. – Zumba Master Class w/Zumba Jammer Hugo Garrido at Studio 321 Fitness and Dance (Cost $12 – $15)
- 1:30 p.m. – Sunday Funday Cupcake Wine Pairing at Pour 4 Call (321) 802-6380 for Reservation (Cost $27.00 per person)
- 4:00 p.m. – Russ Kellum at Malabar Mo’s Bar & Grill
Check back every Thursday for Friday to read about things to do in Palm Bay, Florida.
Signup for the free Palm Bay Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2018 PalmBayDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.