PALM BAY, Florida – It’s Veterans Day weekend and there are plenty of things to do in Palm Bay.
Here’s a list of events going on in town.
Friday, November 9th:
- 3:00 p.m. – Art in the Park – Marbled Leaf Garland (Ages 5 to 12) at Franklin T. DeGroodt Public Library
- 5:30 p.m. – Cruise-In at Jack Straws Club
- 6:00 p.m. – Pre-Teen/Teen Night at Palm Bay Community Center
- 7:00 p.m. – Line Dance Lessons at Hurricane Creek Saloon
- 7:30 p.m. – Shoot to Thrill at Jack Straws
- 9:00 p.m. – Spanks at Siggy’s An American Bar
Saturday, October 10th:
- 7:00 a.m. – 5K Run & Walk to Build & Cure at 1951 Malabar Rd NW in Palm Bay
- 9:30 a.m. – Sandy Paws Beach Cleanup at Canova Beach Dog Park
- 11:00 a.m. – Everything’s Twisted Day at Space Coast Harley-Davidson
- 1:00 p.m. – Space Coast MUFON Presents: Guest Speaker Denise Stoner at Memaw’s Bar-B-Q
- 5:00 p.m. – Santa’s Arrival at Bass Pro Shops
- 7:00 p.m. – Rick Ferrin Acoustic Guitarist at Pour 4
- 7:00 p.m. – Sunset Sessions & Fire Pit Turkey Creek at 4220 Dixie Highway Northeast, Palm Bay
- 9:00 p.m. – Funpipe at Siggy’s An American Bar
Sunday, October 11th:
- 10:00 a.m. – Veteran’s Day Concert to benefit children with Autism at Space Coast Harley-Davidson – https://www.facebook.com/events/1818965324816166/
- 12:00 p.m. Veterans Day Flag Ceremony at American Legion Post 394. Lunch will follow, please bring your favorite covered dish to share.
- 4:00 p.m. – Sax on the Beach at Iron Oak Post
- 7:30 p.m. – Supernatural Trivia at The Broken Barrel Tavern
Check back next Thursday for more events.
Signup for the free Palm Bay Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2018 PalmBayDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.