PALM BAY – Fairythimbles will have Edible Landforms classes from February 5, 2019 – April 30, 2019, every Tuesday from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm.
During the Edible Landforms classes, they will be teaching about different landforms from around the world such as Mountains, Deserts, and Canyons.
They will also teach about different geographical features such as Delta’s, Reef’s, Sea Caves, and many more. Participants will make edible landforms and learn about the features.
Each month/week they will cover:
- February – Rivers & lakes, Grasslands, Desert & Rainforest
- March – Forest, Coral Reef, Mountains & Arctic Tundra
- April – Oceans, Estuaries, Beaches & Chaparral
- Age recommendations: 8 – 12 years old
- Cost: $50 for 1 month ( 4 weeks), Drop-In: $15.00
- Day/Time: Tuesday 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
- Instructor: Mrs. Judy
Fairythimbles is located at 2539 Palm Bay Rd. NE Unit 2 in Palm Bay, Florida.
Click here to get tickets.
Signup for the free Palm Bay Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2018 PalmBayDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.