PALM BAY, Florida – A 54-year-old woman is accused of stalking and harassing a family even after an injunction, according to detectives with the Palm Bay Police Department.
Cynthia L. Fisher was charged with Simple Stalking Follow Harass Cyberstalk, and Violating a Domestic Violence Injunction.
Police say Fisher is the mother of the victim’s ex-boyfriend who has harassed her son’s ex-girlfriend by utilizing agencies, such as the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and the Postal Services.
The victim went to the post office when she discovered her mail was forwarded to another address.
The ex-boyfriend is incarcerated at the Brevard County Jail for burglary. While in jail, he has been heard speaking about forwarding the victim’s mail and making false accusations about the victim to DCF.
Detectives listened to recordings of phone calls where Fisher and the ex-boyfriend discussed forwarding the victim’s mail and making false complaints to DCF.
- Ex-Boyfriend: “If you go out today try to swing by the post office and get those forward slips.”
- Fisher: “I already did, I did it online.”
- Ex-Boyfriend: “Ok. Did you forward the whole Powell family?”
- Fisher: “… I put you. Jordan Powell. I didn’t do whole family. I should of huh?”
- Ex-Boyfriend: “Yes, you should of”
- Fisher: “So should I go back in and do whole family?”
- Ex-Boyfriend: “I’d probably just do it via the turn-in slip cause it’s free that way.”
Fisher was arrested and transported to the Brevard County Jail. As of Thursday afternoon, no bond has been set.
DISCLAIMER: Arrests and mugshots were made public by complaint affidavits, arrest affidavits, and police reports. All persons arrested are innocent until proven guilty.
Signup for the free Palm Bay Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2018 PalmBayDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.